Sunday, January 6, 2013

Forever keeping my mind open



Following several months of work on changing your image Film. This change can be seen, goes the better. There is a revolution not taken to burn past the first month, do you do it gradually and very well. Congratulations.

I would have preferred a more advanced forty-toned - so I would say if you asked me "what is to be part of the film?" This new is good - this site is in the style of Hollywood, and can act only as good Movie page about the film. I have only one request of Mr. Thomas - may the Lord leads off the following function: just "hover" the cursor to the top right corner of the "F" and "Twit" and has already developed a large window (the important tab, click on the video). It bothers me. All the best. We like to watch you and read your books.

No comments:

Post a Comment